5 Best HTML5 books
Hello HTML5 developers,
Today we are going to share some HTMl5 Books which really helps you to learn HTML5 Faster.
HTML5 for Web Designers contain only 85 pages and it’s really nice experience to read.
Even you can read it in your spare time after your working hours.
HTML5 is the longest HTML specification and is also the most powerful.
1. A Brief History of Markup (Read this chapter online!)
2. The Design of HTML5
3. Rich Media
4. Web Forms 2.0
6. Using HTML5 Today
About the Author:
Jeremy Keith is an Irish web developer living in Brighton, England. He has written two previous books, DOM Scripting and Bulletproof Ajax. His online home is adactio.com and his latest project is Huffduffer, a service for creating podcasts of found sounds.
HTML and CSS are web languages, which are in the base of the vast majority of web sites and web applications.And HTML5 a latest version of HTML will the future of the web, offering simple plug-in free Rich Internet Application capabilities, easier development, and enhanced user experience.
This is the world’s first HTML5 reference-style book. This is also the first book with XHTML 5 coverage.
This book is an essential technical dictionary for professional web designers and developers, conveniently summarizing over 3000 pages of (X)HTML5 and CSS3 specifications and covering the most common and fundamental concepts and specs, including tags, attributes, values, objects, properties, methods, events, and APIs.
1. Introduction to HTML5
2. HTML5 and XTML5 syntax rules
4. Document semantic structure
5. Complete reference to HTML 5 Elements and Attributes including Web Forms 2.0
6. Global attributes and events
7. A complete summary of CSS 3 properties
8. Eleven HTML5 APIs, including Canvas, SVG, Video, Audio, Web Workers, Web Sockets, Microdata, Geolocation, Web Storage and more.
9. HTML5 and CSS3 desktop and mobile browser compatibility.
About The Author :
Sergey Mavrody has been working with web technologies since the mid-nineties, focusing on UI design and development, creative direction, information architecture, interactive media, and enterprise applications with rich data visualization and advanced UI components.
Sergey holds two Master’s degrees. He is also a visual artist, chess master and educator with many years experience teaching as professor at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
This book’s aim is to point out (perhaps rant) about the good parts as well as the bad. It’s as far as possible a practical book, showing you how to use the language but some areas of the spec will be discussed theoretically as they’re not yet implemented anywhere.
1. Introduction: why HTML5 exists
2. Structuring a page
3. Marking up a blog & the outlining algorithm
5. Multimedia (video, audio) markup and APIs
8. Working Offline
9. Drag and Drop
11. Messages, Web Workers & Web Sockets
About The Author :
Remy and Bruce are two developers who have been playing with HTML5 since Christmas 2008—experimenting, participating in the mailing list, and generally trying to help shape the language as well as learn it.
Bruce evangelises Open Web Standards for Opera. Remy is a developer, speaker, blogger, and contributing author for jQuery Cookbook (O’Reilly)
This book teaches us how to implement the powerful new multimedia and interactive capabilities offered by HTML5, including style control tools, illustration tools, video, audio, and rich media solutions. Understand how HTML5 is changing the Web development game with this full-color, project-based treatment that shows you-not just tells you-what HTML5 can do for your Web sites. Reinforce your practical understanding of the new standard with demo applications and tutorials, so that execution is one short step away.
1. Learn how to create images with SVG and Canvas
2. Optimize your HTML5 Web site’s appearance on the latest Web browsers, including Chrome 5, Safari 4, Internet Explorer 9, and FireFox 3.6
3. Embed video and audio into your Web page
5. Control your page layout and design with CSS3, embedded fonts, animation, transformation, 3D, and rounded borders
6. Leverage the new HTML5 elements, such as ARTICLE, SECTION, FOOTER, HEADER, and ASIDE
7. Extend your Web applications to mobile devices such as the iPhone, Android, and WebOS mobile phones with HTML5 FORMs 2.0
8. Implement the Geolocation API in your Web applications
9. Apply SQL-like local data storage to your Web solutions
About The Author :
Matthew David is a specialist developing rich Web solutions using technologies like Flash and the latest Web design techniques. In addition, he works in online sales, marketing, and search engine optimization, with the aim of driving business to customer sites. Matthew partners with many companies as a business strategist, coaching IT architects and business leaders to work together toward common goals. He works closely with organizations such as the World Wide Web Consortium Group (W3C) and is on Adobe’s Advisory team. Matthew lives in Wisconsin.
This 2½-hour training video with supporting 96 page reference guide containing code examples gives you a solid introduction to HTML5 and explains in detail how you can start using it today. Whether you’re an HTML standards advocate using mobile devices, a Flash developer wanting to pick up additional skills for your toolset, or simply taking your first steps in HTML5, by the end of this video you’ll have the most important information about HTML5 to use it now. (Run time: 2h 43m 47s)
1. The key features that have changed in HTML5 and how to transition from HTML 4 and XHTML
2. New HTML5 improvements in semantics and interface elements such as forms
3. Support for native vector graphics, audio, and video
4. Progressive enhancement techniques that take advantage of new HTML5 semantics while keeping your content compatible
About The Author :
In one of the outstanding sessions of YUIConf 2010, author and standards expert Tantek Çelik, formerly of Technorati, discusses the current state of HTML5 specifications and their readiness for use in shipping web applications.
These books are for beginners to expert to make HTML5 based website from today, so don’t wait any more just buy a book now, create your own html5 masterpiece and yes, don’t forget to submit it to HTML5 Arena.
Please share us if you have any books to refer OR any review on the above HTML5 books.
Posted under books, HTML5 by admin